This page is an archive of the discussion surrounding the proposed deletion of the page entitled Nathaniel Lake.
This page is kept as an historic record.
The result of the debate was to delete the article.
If 24 year-old Nathaniel Lake really is an "influential scholar in the field of political science" then google disagrees. His one published work (2004 according to the article) is unknown to Amazon - it's either very new or not from a mainstream publisher.
- Delete, vanity - TB 14:14, 12 May 2004 (UTC)
- Unless it ceases to fail to explain why he is notable (which quite probably is impossible), delete. -- Jao 14:23, 12 May 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, vanity. Sorry, pal. Come back when your gender politics manifesto hits the NYT bestseller lists. Alcarillo 17:39, 12 May 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Vanity. --Starx 05:09, 13 May 2004 (UTC)
- Interesting POV but extremely pumped-up vanity nonetheless. Delete. - Lucky 6.9 17:23, 13 May 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Unworthy enough for no further indignities. --Zigger 19:46, 2004 May 13 (UTC)
- Delete. He seems to have a regular IP but no login, so I've left a welcome message at the IP. Andrewa 08:01, 14 May 2004 (UTC)
- Delete... vanity... Intrigued by the Masculine Mystique tho; you're looking at a copyright problem, Nat!! JFW | T@lk 20:21, 17 May 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue or the deletion should be placed on other relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.